FTX Cryptocurrency Derivatives Exchange announced the addition of PayPal to the list of payment options…
Exchange CEO Sam Bankman-Freed noted that the crediting of funds will be “instant”. They can be “almost any” fiat currency, the partner will convert them. Transfer is also possible using a credit card.
Bankman Freed warned that large payments through traditional channels may be cheaper than through PayPal, but the funds will not arrive as quickly.
1) you can now get * instant * fiat deposits on FTX
2) you can now deposit * any currency *, more or less. Paypal converts for you.
3) Paypal charges are fees! If you’re doing a large transfer, wires are slower but cheaper.
4) credit card deposits work through it! https://t.co/Al1RtiE1xc
– SBF (@SBF_Alameda) March 2, 2021
Formerly the head of PayPal Dan Shulman promised submit an “extended roadmap” in the context of blockchain and digital currencies. Company launched buying and selling bitcoin for US customers on November 12th.
In February, Shulman announced the company’s ambition to become digital wallet for CBDC…
Subscribe to ForkLog news on Telegram: ForkLog FEED – the entire news feed, ForkLog – the most important news and polls.
Found a mistake in the text? Select it and press CTRL + ENTER